Sunday 25 January 2015

Stop Wishing, Start Doing!

This evening I thought I would write another little inspiration blogpost, as you all seem to really like them! 
I will get back to doing more beauty/fashion blogposts soon when I have more time, but I like sitting down and typing these blogposts, and the majority of the time I don't have a plan of what I'm going to type, but they seem to go down well! 
Writing these blogposts makes me happy and they help you all out, and even if only one of you enjoyed reading it/is helped by the blogpost, then I'm happy! 
I've always wanted to make a video of this kind of topic, but I'm too scared that I'm going to get hate and get compared to other YouTuber's who make videos like this, which really infuriates me that the world has to be like that! 
But anyway, getting onto the actual blogpost.
Do you ever do something like put your hair a certain way and think 'oh no, people will look at me weirdly if it's like this' or 'people will thinking I'm copying so and so'? Literally me, all the time. And that's me with YouTube videos, blogposts, Instagram pictures and even tweets! Do you ever want to do something because you're inspired but feel as if you can't because it's already been done a hundred gizzilion times? SAME.
It's annoying in this world how you can get judged and criticised by the smallest of things. On a day-to-day basis I'm around people at school or in public who I can hear judging people, it's literally like, can you not do something else for a little while? Putting people down constantly, then me thinking they will do the same to me, pick at me. 
But sometimes, it's really important to stand back and think..do they actually care? Will they care? And who would be so sad as to care and complain about if I have my hairstyle in a different way? If I make a YouTube video someone done last week? If I write a blogpost similar to so and so's? IT'S OKAY! 
As much as it is important to be yourself, it's also 100% okay to be inspired by someone. It's fine to do something that someone has already done, adding your own twist on it doesn't mean you've added your own twist onto it, it means you've made it into your own. 
So don't be afraid to do the littlest of things. It's your life, you can do whatevvvaaaaa you want, who's going to stop you?! 
Be the best you and don't let anyone stop that!

What are you going to do that you're going to make your own? 

Love,
Danielle x


3 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle. Great post. Absolutely bang on! There's a saying I think you'll like, "The best artists steal." And I think it's true. The idea that anyone can sit there and come up with a totally unique idea that nobody has ever come up before is insane and a really impossible game to play! Being inspired by people is where the best ideas and art come from; taking a concept and giving your own unique take on it. Also, I know at the start you said you were worried about getting hate if you do a video like this. But, I think you'd find that the support and positivity you'd get from people far outweighed the negative chat from people who have nothing better to do with their time than try and bring other people down. I'd love to see you do a video like this and I think a lot of your audience would too. If you do, we'll be sure to support you, I can guarantee you that x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I try to do sometimes is to think like a kid, don't over analyze every situation just do what I feel like doing, never compare myself to others just with who I was yesterday. Great post! Don't be afraid to be you because of society.

    Mafer, Euphoric Wanderlust x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I try to do sometimes is to think like a kid, don't over analyze every situation just do what I feel like doing, never compare myself to others just with who I was yesterday. Great post! Don't be afraid to be you because of society.

    Mafer, Euphoric Wanderlust x

    ReplyDelete