Saturday 7 February 2015

Rose Gold & Neon Orange//Triangl Bikini

The VERY VERY amazing and lovely admin team at Triangl (shoutout to Emma) sent me another gorgeous piece...I'm in love. 

It's the most beautiful rose gold and neon orange bikini! *heart eyes emoji all around*

I'm obsessed, I can't keep staring at it. The bikini is made from such strong, sturdy and soft material, it's to die for. It feels so smooth and fits perfectly. Inside the most beautiful box you get instructions on how to take care of your piece, ITS INCREDIBLE!!!

I'd reccomend Triangl, they do the most amazing underwear too! I'm so grateful for this piece, so thankyou so much.
I can't wait to have the confidence to wear this when I go on holiday, I shall be prancing around like blimmin' Beyoncé.

Thanks again Triangl!

Make sure to check out Triangl's website!

international.triangl.com

Love,
Danielle x

8 comments:

  1. You're so lucky Danni! x http://gemmart1611.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so nice! Will definitely be ordering💘
    www.fashionannabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Triangl bikinis are so nice!!! They're so expensive though, your very lucky!

    fitfatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading you blog and watching your videos Danielle! I feel like I can relate to you so much! if you ever want to do a 'blog collab' then please email mroseblg@gmail.com and we can arrange something, love you wish you all the best! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is sooooo beautiful!!! You are so lucky

    Lana// http://affraiclana.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. check out my blog https://miaaitkenblog.wixsite.com/miaaitken

    ReplyDelete