Sunday 4 January 2015

My Bedside Table Essentials

I've always wanted to do this blogpost, I love weird, cute blogposts like this as I find them really interesting! So today I'm going to be sharing with you my bedside table essentials. The essentials are things right next to me that I can have whenever  I like, and it may give you some inspiration! 

I always get asked where my bedside tables from and it is from B&M! 

I have to have candles! So I have this one from Tesco in the scent Wild Mint and Bergamot, it's amazing! 
I also have this other one from Tesco which is a plain candle with a pretty glass pattern for the packaging. I think it's really relaxing and de-stressing to have candles, they really set the mood...you know...what ever mood that may be. 
I'm somehow and somewhat prone to dry lips and I used to get them so bad when I was younger, so I feel slightly obliged to having a lip balm with me wherever! I have this Carmex one by me all the time, it's amazing!
This one may be a but silly, but my lamp is an essential! It's from B&M and it's so pretty, it completes my bedside table.
And last but certainly not least, I love having Girl Online with me! It's an amazing book and I love reading it before bed, it's so calming.

I hope you've enjoyed this blogpost! 

What are your bedside table essentials? 

Love,
Danielle, xo <3

4 comments:

  1. My essentials: water, Vaseline, my book atm (perks of being a wallflower), a metal lantern/ lamp, my phone and iPod xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so much and your instagram and literally everything��I'm so jealous of my room I hope to get mine like yours one day��

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera do you use for your blog or do you just use your phone camera ?? My blog photos aren't the best they could be so I need some ideas on what to use

    ReplyDelete