Thursday 14 May 2015

Fashion Wishlist//SS15



It's beeeeeen a long time since I've been on here...VERY LONG INDEED. I thought I'd make a debut with my SS15 Fashion essentials!! I am in need of some bits and pieces, I've got my eyes on some amazing things at the moment and I thought I would show you!

I'm DEFINITELY going to be buying these pieces in the future and some in the near future.. Who knows..there could be an OOTD blogpost with these bits in...

Firstly..this amazing pinstripe black and white playsuit from Miss Guided which prices at £25.00, hooooly quack. It's amazing and suits all skin tones, it's a must for summer! The off shoulder look is so edgy, also perfect for a tan!! With a sun hat too, TO DIE FOR!! Very Coachella esque. (I would link it but cheeky Miss Guided just does not want to work for me). 


Now I've never been in the Nike lane, just because I've found it a bit too mainstream, but these shoes are a different level. There's something amazing about Nike Roshe runs, I think they would in fact go with a lot of outfits!! I'm a massive fan of trainers, like converse, and I need these in my life!! 

http://m.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/roshe-one-shoe/pid-10197424/pgid-1533929


MOM JEANS!! A massive winner in my book, such gorgeous jeans from Pretty Little Thing, totally Betsy-Blue OTY!! They are just perfect and go with anything, I NEED and at such a reasonable price!! 

https://www.prettylittlething.com/lisa-light-wash-ripped-mom-jean.html?utm_medium=affiliate&network=awin&publisher=136348&awc=5577_1431620025_455c822d3f19aa1bd5d3d5796336cbf7





Everyone needs a throw on leather jacket, and this one is perfect!! A cheeky little Nasty Gal number, looks amazing with anything and just puts every outfit together. 

http://www.nastygal.com/whats-new-back-in-stock/moto-zip-crop-jacket?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=QFGLnEolOWg&utm_content=QFGLnEolOWg&utm_term=15&siteID=QFGLnEolOWg-objX2zvDbjq9S_Mw2vrH0A


I AM DEFINITELY BUYING THIS ASAP!!! It's this beaut Topshop denim jacket, of course as it's a denim jacket, goes with any outfit and dresses one up just like a leather jacket. Slightly oversized and distressed so it's quite casual, but yet again, BEAUTIFUL!! Perfect to throw on during chilly summer nights. Topshop never fail to impress with their jackets and coats. I see this jacket with black jeans, a plain white top, white converse and a checkered shirt tied around the waist..my definition of heaven. 

http://m.topshop.com/h5/product?productId=18725749

Danielle 
X


4 comments:

  1. These are all such lovely pieces! Gorgeous post Danielle!

    Bec x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - I really want the Nike trainers also as I think they go with a lot!

    - Jess xxx

    heyitisjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! Xx
    Anna
    www.fashionannabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That playsuit is amazing... :O

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete